Winter is coming and we need soup.
Join us on Tuesday 8 June at 10 am AEST (UTC+10) for our next Weeknight Workout: Soup’s On session.
We LOVE this green soup (thanks Lauren for the inspo) for flavour, ease and it’s a great antidote to all those cheesecakes we’ve been testing.
And if you’re on insta, here’s a super quick Green Soup Reels video.
MMCC Winter Recipes: Green Soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 leek roughly chopped
- 1 broccoli roughly chopped
- ½ cauliflower roughly chopped
- 3 zucchini roughly chopped
- 150 g baby spinach leaves
- 2 litres stock or broth
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper
- In a medium saucepan, heat the oil.
- Add leek and cook for about 15 minutes or until soft and brown around the edges.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to the boil.
- Simmer over medium heat until soft, around 30 mins.
- Add the spinach leaves and cook for a minute or two until wilted.
- Allow to cool a little and then purée. Season to taste.