Our favourite mustard vinaigrette dressing. Perfect for radicchio or iceberg wedges and avocado. And there’s a video.
Mustard Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil (or hazelnut oil for a lovely change)
- 1/3 cup best-quality red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 - 1 tsp sea salt flakes
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Shake all ingredients together in a jar or squeezy bottle. Taste for salt and pepper.
Did you love this post? Click here to sign up for our free monthly newsletter featuring our latest recipes and news from the MMCC girls in the kitchen.